Coffee giant Starbucks has unveiled two iPhone apps. The first app is called myStarbucks, which will provide GPS capability to find the nearby stores, to get information about ingredients and calorie in beverages available at Starbucks.
The second app is called Starbucks Card Mobile will let balance check and refilling of Starbucks gift cards. However, this feature is presently available only in 16 West Coast stores.
Coffee giant Starbucks is going to provide its customers with free WiFi broadband internet at its premises to attract more customers to its people to its coffee houses.
BT Openzone will provide the broadband service to over 650 Starbucks Coffee houses in the UK and Ireland.
Starbucks said the new apps were the outcome of inputs from their customers via MyStarbucksIdea. com.
The said in a statement, "We took a pile of great ideas, helpful suggestions, and a bit of wishful thinking and turned out an iPhone/iPod touch app that we think you'll really like."
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis