Madonna, the famous pop star is planning to make a film on King Edward VIII, the British royal who abdicated the throne to marry Wallis Simpson, who was an American divorcee.
Alex Keshishian, the director of Madonna's tour documentary 'Truth or Dare', is assisting her in script writing, these days.
According to Cinematical. com, a film blog, the synopsis of the film contains fantasy and flashback scenes in which Wally marries a pediatrician and then falls for a security guard. Perhaps, the film is a highly interpretative version of the marriage between the British and American Duke and Duchess of Windsor.
Although the cast for King Edward VIII has not yet been proclaimed, the previous reports have suggested that Madonna is looking forward to ask David Tennant to take on that part and Vera Farmiga to take the role of Wally or Wallis.
After 2008, W. E. will be the second film, Madonna will be directing.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study