The eminent pop star Peter Andre will release a new illustrated chronicle (an autobiography), later this year.
It will be published by Penguin, who has attained the rights to the book after a few discussions with Claire Powell, Andre’s manager.
The book comprises of about 150 to 200 photographs, along with 45,000 words, explaining the story of Andre’s life. The book is yet to be named.
The tentative date of the release of the book is May 13, and the singer is leaving no stone unturned to promote the title. He will organize concerts across the country to make more and more people familiar with the release.
Penguin spokeswoman Katy Follain said, "This is a real coup and we are extremely excited about this project".
Earlier Peter released his first autobiography “All About Us: My Story in 2007”, which detailed about his relationship with his ex-wife Katie Price. This shows that Andre wants the world to know about his life and relationships.
Peter will embark on an 11-date arena tour in December. He also released his new album, “Unconditional Love Songs” last week.
- Breast Cancer Drug to Better the Plight of Women at High Risk
- Need to Better Plight of so many Children Living with Cancer in UK
- Bond Consumed Way Above Recommended Level of Safe Drinking
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton