An analysis of the search terms revealed that the Beatles have outshined Jesus in terms of popularity on the Google search engine.
During September, more people searched the rock band on Google than Jesus, the son of God.
However, during the past twelve-month period more people searched for the son of God as compared to rock band.
It is worth mentioning here that over 40 years back late Beatle, John Lennon was slammed by Christians for claiming that his Beatle rock band was more popular than Jesus.
In 1966, John Lennon had told the Evening Standard, "I do not know what will go first, rock'n'roll or Christianity…we're more popular than Jesus now."
The Guardian was the first to publish the report.
- Breast Cancer Drug to Better the Plight of Women at High Risk
- Need to Better Plight of so many Children Living with Cancer in UK
- Bond Consumed Way Above Recommended Level of Safe Drinking
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton