An analysis of the search terms revealed that the Beatles have outshined Jesus in terms of popularity on the Google search engine.
During September, more people searched the rock band on Google than Jesus, the son of God.
However, during the past twelve-month period more people searched for the son of God as compared to rock band.
It is worth mentioning here that over 40 years back late Beatle, John Lennon was slammed by Christians for claiming that his Beatle rock band was more popular than Jesus.
In 1966, John Lennon had told the Evening Standard, "I do not know what will go first, rock'n'roll or Christianity…we're more popular than Jesus now."
The Guardian was the first to publish the report.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat