The 2010 Yamaha FZ8 is all set to be launched this Summer, as a replacement for the popular FZ6 Fazer. The new offering has already been surrounded by much excitement and anticipation, and fans are eagerly awaiting its release.
Till now, the company had only released two teaser shots of the new bike, but now, much to the delight of fans and potential buyers, the first full-body picture of the FZ8 has been released, and it shows a bike which is well worth the wait.
Yamaha now plans to release more images over the coming month.
The new vehicle seems to be based very closely on the FZ1, which is its 1000cc predecessor. Like the previous bike, both half-faired, or Fazer, and naked, to FZ8, versions will be available of the new offering.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations