Prime Minister Gordon Brown announced in a campaigning speech that Labour Party would generate more middle class jobs in future as only it represented middle class in the real sense.
Mr. Brown said that his party would bring a new Labour program for the new decade.
Appealing to the middle class, Mr. Brown said, "This is the next project for New Labour... The coming decade will provide the UK with more middle class jobs than ever before."
He said if Labour gets power they would make education system better, which would help people in gaining better jobs. He also promised to improve social mobility.
The Prime Minister also added that in case Tories come to power they would make huge cuts in public spending, making middle class suffer unduly.
On the other hand, Mr. Brown’s opponents attacked him, saying he was waging a class-war.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn