Going by the pre-release reviews about the sleek and stylish Nokia Lumia 900, which is set to hit the markets on Sunday, April 8, the handset is apparently the best Windows Phone smartphone, though it is still short of making a mark as one of the best handsets available to consumers.
The Lumia 900, for which the Finland-based Nokia teamed up with Microsoft, is probably a cut above the rest of the Windows Phone handsets as it boasts compelling hardware to carry Microsoft's remarkably cool Windows Phone software. In addition, the high-caliber handset is also a great bargain --- priced at only $100, with a two-year AT&T contract!
Featuring a sharp and bright 4.3-inch screen, the Lumia 900 wonderfully displays the much-hyped text-and-tile-based `Metro' interface of the Windows Phone software. Some of the other specs of the handset include a notably fast
- apparently the fastest - 1.4-GHz processor; an 8-megapixel camera with its Carl Zeiss lens, and 16GB on-board storage capacity.
Though the storage capacity of the Lumia 900 is not expandable with a memory card, users have the advantage of using Microsoft's SkyDrive for availing the cloud storage advantage.
Above all, the zippy Lumia 900 runs AT&T's high-speed LTE network, with several bandwidth tests in different areas revealing that the handset can achieve download speeds in the range of between 7 and 20 Mbps, and upload speeds between 5 and 9 Mbps.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study