Middle-aged addicts and festival goers are all taking Z-drugs and benzos and this sounds scary as experts say that these drugs increases your chances of dying early.
At night, people who have insomnia keep awake at night not because they can’t sleep but because due to the sleeping pills that they take, they have a new anxiety that keeps them awake.
Experts have stated that they can get killed by these pills. These can easily be as dangerous as cigarettes. Media has just reported how dangerous these drugs can be and had attracted attention from scores of people.
As compared to people who do not take sleeping pills at all, people who take these pills two times every month have four times more chances of dying in the next two and a half years.
There are six times more chances of dying among people who take high doses of temazepam, one of the benzodiazepine family of drugs. It is scary to know that in England alone, temazepam was dispensed 2.8 million times.
There was an increased chance of having cancer among people taking more than 132 pills a year. This has taken experts by surprise.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study