Fiona Phillip is surrounded by the thought of getting effected by Alzheimer's and she is the one who realizes it the most.
She feels that her present life will soon be affected by the disease as this disease took her mother Amy and father Neville from her. It was only earlier this month that her dad Neville died from this disease.
Fiona is 51 years old and is a TV presenter and she is unable to admit that the odds will someday work against her. Her mother was barely in her 50s when she started getting the signs of Alzheimer's and her dad was in his late
She said, "I have that feeling now all the time that I am bound to get it. I worry. I keep thinking that I might only have five years left. When people say they might be around until their 80s, I just don't think that. I suppose I feel like someone with a terminal disease who realises they don't have long left. That's awful because I don't want to live like that."
Apart from taking gingko byloba, she also follows a healthy routine for herself but she cannot do more than this to protect herself from this disease.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis