Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Tab 2 line of affordably-priced tablets now boasts a new, second addition --- a model with a 10-inch display, which runs the Android 4.0 `Ice cream Sandwich' version, as does its recently-announced
According to the information shared by Samsung, both the new 7-inch and 10-inch versions of the Galaxy Tab have nearly the same hardware specs, like a 1 GHz dual-core processor; two cameras; and a 32 GB inbuilt storage capacity, along with a MicroSD card slot for additional storage.
As per Samsung, the 10-inch tablet - which apparently will be more suitable for home use - will weigh more at 588 grams as compared to its 345-gram 7-inch sibling, which essentially is an "on-the-go" device. Moreover, the 10-inch tablet will also have a bigger - 7,000 mAH - battery than the other tablet's 4,000 mAH battery.
The latest addition to the Samsung Tab 2 family of tablets - which will be available in a Wi-Fi version and a 3G version; and, going by Samsung's statement, will have an attractive price-tag - will hit the worldwide markets from March, beginning with the UK.
However, there has thus far been no official disclosure about the cost of the new 10-inch version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 in the UK. But, according to a few repoerts, it is being speculated that when the devices arrives in Sweden, its Wi-Fi model will probably be priced at around 3,120 Swedish kronor (US$470), excluding taxes.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study