In what clearly is an extension of Black Friday savings from Microsoft, the company is offering quite a few attractive deals for the gaming enthusiasts --- including a $99-priced Kinect for the Xbox 360; three `free' Windows Phone devices; and the availability of the Kinect sensor for $99.99 in stores as well as online between November 25 and November 28.
As per Microsoft, there is an offer that amounts to a $200 savings on the Xbox 360 gaming bundle, which is being offered at $394.94. Along with a 250GB Xbox 360 console with the Kinect sensor, the gaming bundle includes an Xbox Live three-month gold card; a SanDisk 8GB USB Flash drive; and the Raza Onza Tournament Edition gaming controller. The package also comes with 1,600 Microsoft and any one game of the buyer's choice.
In addition, in what translates into a savings of $50, the standalone 4GB Xbox 360 console is being sold for $149.99; and the 4GB Xbox 360 plus Kinect is selling for $199.99, which amounts to a discount of $100.
Furthermore, Xbox 360 250GB holiday package can be bought for $199.99 or $299.99 with Kinect; and a Call of Duty-themed Xbox bundle can be lapped up for $399.99.
Meanwhile, in terms of savings on the mobile front, on offer by Microsoft are three of the company's Windows Phone devices for `free' with a new, two-year service contract. The three handsets which are being offered by Microsft include the HTC Trophy for Verizon; the HTC Radar 4G for T-Mobile; and the HTC Arrive for Sprint.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study