iPhone has always availed its customers with best services and facilities and according to the expectations it has come up with something new and healthy this time.
Its it GlassesOff application where spending time in front of the iPhone products like computer and phone will be much more comfortable it will reduce the requirement of using eye glasses.
GlassesOff software has undergone a few trials where productive results have been located as people in the trials could read extra two lines down an eye chart after guidance.
This application could be a part of this real world in the beginning of next year, initially it will be out on the smartphones and then they will become a part of the desktop as well.
It will function by providing training to the brain to interpret blurred images and make them clear.
During the trials, through the application, Gabor patches or blurred words appeared at numerous points on the screen and the user spotted out when it emerged in the centre.
After repeating the task, nearly 40 times the user aged above 50 could read two lines lower on an optical chart which was 40cm away from their face. It was also notified that earlier, they used 12 minutes to read a page of the New York Times, but after application they took only 5.3 minutes.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism