Huawei, the Chinese mobile phone manufacturer will be coming up with a new Android smartphone and the company has claimed that the battery life of the gadget would be up to three days just on a single charge.
Huawei Honor will be powered by a 1.4 GHz processor and its RAM would be 512 MB with 4 GB of integrated storage that could be availed with a 32GB memory card.
It would be a 4-inch touch screen phone with 8-megapixel camera along with the front camera of 2 megapixels. It will have 1,900 mAh battery and micro USB port.
If to compare Huawei‘s smatphone with Apple’s iPhone 4, the thickness of the former is 10.9 millimeters and latter is 9.3 millimeters and if to talk about their weight, the former is 140 grams and latter 137 grams.
The price of the phone has not yet been revealed buy it plans to trade it in the markets of China, Russia, the Middle East, and in other Asia-Pacific regions by fourth quarter.
The aim of the company is to get the hold of its smartphones on the global market. It mainly deals in the mid-market price or lower price range.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis