The new Toshiba Protégé Z830 is out and got the whole gadget world speculating. The design of the newest edition of the Toshiba brigade is sober and formal looking. It is something hard to b miss, but something that won’t excite people much in terms of its looks.
It sort of seems like Toshiba has purposely not focused too much on the design, because they believe in what is inside than what is on the outside. It has three USB ports, HDMI and Gigabit Ethernet. It seems to be a functionally efficient device, all in all.
It has a mic port, and an SD slot together with the 3.5mm headphone jack. It is a tad bit thicker than the usual Ultrabooks available these days. It is a portable and light weight gadget and is built according to the magnesium alloy design used in making Toshiba gadget earlier.
The price for the gadget hasn’t been revealed yet, but it may be speculated that it would be somewhere around that of the S3. It seems to have been made mainly for the executive class of people who wouldn’t settle for anything less but the best I terms of features.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn