It has been reported that Sprint will be launching its first iPhone in the mid-October. The announcement was made on Tuesday. It is believed that its initiative would boost its sales and popularity in the market. The company’s rivals AT&T and Verizon have already selling iPhones.
It has emerged that at the time when Sprint will be selling its new generation phone, at the same time, its rivals AT&T and Verizon will also be promoting iPhone 5. Therefore, as a strategy, Sprint will be selling iPhone 4 as well.
Rumors about the new generation iPhone pertain that the phone will be in dual mode so that a Sprint customer, for instance, could use the phone while traveling in Europe. Moreover, because of its affordable data plan, Sprint has a higher base of smartphone customers than its rivals.
However, it has been informed that the Sprint users won’t be able to enjoy unlimited data plan for a longer period on iPhone 5. And when it comes to networks, the Sprint iPhone 5 and its rivals will be using the same network. It has been reported that if more customers are attracted towards its new iPhone then, it would be working towards generating more such advices to lure customers.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism