Aston Martin is now preparing for the launch of its limited-production commemorative run car model, the Aston Martin V12 Zagato. The model, which costs over $527,000, is being launched to commemorate the 1960 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato, a version of the famous DB4 Martin that was modified at Italy’s world renowned Zagato factor.
The machine is being given a one-off launch in order to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Aston Martin’s collaboration with the Zagato design team.
However, this new limited-production run car will come with a whole new host of added features and specs that the original DB$ GT Zagato could never boast. For example, the new V12 Zagato will be built on the V12 Vantage platform and will have a body made up of aluminum and carbon fiber. As well, the car will be able to reach the 62 miles per hour mark in a time of just 4.2 second and will also have a top speed of 190 miles per hour.
According to Aston Martin, the model initially gained public attention in the 24-hour Nurburgring endurance race, where the two V12 Zagatos were entered into the race and successfully passed the finish line.
It is expected that the V12 will further develop its reputation as a highly exclusive machine since only 150 hand-made units will be produced.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study