Acer has always been the customer’s choice when it comes to the computer world since it assures you a laptop worthy of the price you pay for it. The recently launched Iconic Tab A500 also lives up to the tradition and is a sheer delight to use.
But, there is a little drawback in it that we come across on comparing it with the iPad. Sadly enough A500 does not score above iPad when it comes to Honeycomb. Had A500 upgraded itself to Honeycomb 3.1 there was no turning back. But Honeycomb has come to rescue though just in Germany for the time being. Honeycomb has been reported to have declared that it will be giving A500 an up-gradation to Honeycomb 3.1.
This facility can be enjoyed by customers starting from July 5 this year as they can update their Iconic Tab A500. This proposal has removed all the disappointment since with the Operating System now matching the standards of the impeccable hardware used in the device there is no stopping for the Tablet. But the customers in India will have to wait for sometime as it is anticipated that this facility will be made available worldwide at the earliest.
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton
- Brit soldier first in UK to receive mind-controlled prosthetic limb
- Since Asperger revelation, Susan Boyle performs on Loose Women for the
- Gerard Butler’s appeal against five-year ban