3Ds have taken an upturn with the release of the fantastic Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
Nintendo’s 3D managed to come back in Japan and has made record sales of 40,649 in the week ending June 19 which is almost double the sales figures of last week of 24,649. It has taken the top position in Japanese Hardware chart by beating PSP which sold 31,741.
Level 5's Little Battle eXperience sold 166K copies for PSP and unexpectedly Zelda’s release has put 161K copies for sale which has put Nintendo at second position.
To deal with 3D’s two major issues, less connectivity and high-profile titles, eShop and web browser firmware updates have been launched along with the arrival of Zelda, said Nintendo America head Reggie Fils-Aime.
In the All Formats classic N64 title which settle at second position, third position taken over by Duke Nukem and fourth is acquired by LA Noire All Prices UK video game chart, top position is acquired by Zumba Fitness followed by the 3D remake of the.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study