3Ds have taken an upturn with the release of the fantastic Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
Nintendo’s 3D managed to come back in Japan and has made record sales of 40,649 in the week ending June 19 which is almost double the sales figures of last week of 24,649. It has taken the top position in Japanese Hardware chart by beating PSP which sold 31,741.
Level 5's Little Battle eXperience sold 166K copies for PSP and unexpectedly Zelda’s release has put 161K copies for sale which has put Nintendo at second position.
To deal with 3D’s two major issues, less connectivity and high-profile titles, eShop and web browser firmware updates have been launched along with the arrival of Zelda, said Nintendo America head Reggie Fils-Aime.
In the All Formats classic N64 title which settle at second position, third position taken over by Duke Nukem and fourth is acquired by LA Noire All Prices UK video game chart, top position is acquired by Zumba Fitness followed by the 3D remake of the.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn