There are many new things happening in the car industry, but three of them have happened which have caught everyone’s eye. One they are big and then they are now.
First one in the list is PARK LANE’S MCLAREN PALACE. It is a flagship showroom of McLaren that has just opened at One Hyde Park. It has been claimed by McLaren that the stocks of this showroom are going to be spares from every serviceable part for its new MP4-12C high-performance, carbon-fibre-based sports car. They would also be providing efficient services for repairs and some 1,000 cars have already been built by McLaren during this year.
Second one in the list is Ferrari which has made its debut in the UK market. It is through new four-seater that Ferrari, named as FF, us going to make its UK public debut which would be done in Goodwood Festival of Speed. The festival would go on from July 1-3. It was Grand Tourer that came with 660bhp, V12-engine that first came up with four-seater from Ferrari.
Third one is Caravan which has been brought up by Airstream. The latest model has lofty interiors and comes up with a cost of £52,575.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study