LG Optimus 3D, the world's first 3D smartphone is now available on pre-orders and would be found at Carphone Warehouse and Best Buy. Customers are quite eager about it as can be seen from the growing demand about the same and trying to encash the same customers can place order from June 20 itself.
The Android-powered Optimus 3D has got unique features like the glasses-free 3D screen along with a 5-megapixel dual lens camera which has a HDMI port and built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G connectivity. That is not all, it also allows the users to record and capture 2D or 3D videos and images for their viewing in a high resolution viewing.
CCO of Carphone Warehouse and Best Buy, Graham Stapleton said that it is quite safe to say that 3D technology is growing and more and more events in the same format are getting screened. LG Optimus is proud to provide the technology and we are proud that they can make the phone available to the people who need it.
Official launch of Optimus will be happening on July 7.
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations