The much awaited gaming machine by Sony has finally been unveiled. The PlayStation Vita has a sprawling 5-inch OLED screen, dual thumb-sticks and front and back-side touch screens and is indeed proving to be an impressive piece of game gadgetry.
With a cost of $249, what you really must consider before buying this piece of gadget is the games that it comprises of. The one game that is going to make this gadget sale-worthy, when it is released at the end of this year is the "Uncharted: Golden Abyss".
This game was shown-off by Sony at the Electronic Entertainment Expo taking place at Los Angeles this week. Those who had a chance of spending some time playing the game find it looking really good. This game has been developed by Sony’s Bend Studio and takes place before the first game in the hit “Unchartered” franchise, “Drake’s Fortune”.
Golden Abyss features the same hero Nathan Drake hunting for treasure, hopping in the jungle, experiencing adventure after adventure and the like. Also, the graphics, splashed across Vita’s super-screen look fantastic.
- Breast Cancer Drug to Better the Plight of Women at High Risk
- Need to Better Plight of so many Children Living with Cancer in UK
- Bond Consumed Way Above Recommended Level of Safe Drinking
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton