Looking at the press conferences organised by top console makers it is difficult to tell who did the best showing. The quality of performance changes from year to year and depends largely on what company decides to showcase which hardware. Most of the times it is the hardware only, that provides them the necessary edge over the others in the race.
2011 comes with a lot to look after and a lot of importance is going to be given to the already-announced NGP and also Microsoft's Kinect. It is being constantly pushed forward by the company. As for the customers the need and take define what is best suited for them.
Hardcore gamers do not like Kinect Disneyland Adventures or Sesame Street while the ones who are into casual playing like them a lot. So, it makes for a lot of business sense to be able to target the right kind of audience who would like to watch and play games.
A brief recap would also show the same thing that happened during press conferences of console players. They did advertise a lot about their products and tried to convince their target audience.
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism
- Get a 3D Image Using a Single Pixel without a Digital Camera