Steve Jobs, who was on leave for medical purpose, has interrupted his leave to show off Apple Inc.'s latest innovations. He is suffering from cancer and he hopes that he will return to invent more ways for restructuring the technology. After the end of Jobs' presentation the highlight of the latest innovations were known. The entire event was of nearly of two hours but he gave his speech for less than 30 minutes and later his subordinates carried on.
The Apple CEO has made announcement that the company has made licensing agreements with all the major recording labels on a new music synching system.
The system will allow the people to put all the songs they have ever bought from the company's iTunes store on up to 10 devices excluding any additional charge. Moreover the Apple has been offering to do the same thing with all books and applications which were earlier purchased through its online stores.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study