At a recent press conference in Taipei Microsoft Operating system unveiled a new version of Windows operating system which is completely new title-based interface that it hopes will suit the needs of new tablet PCs. Microsoft Operating system refers to this as a new re-imagining of Windows.
In a market where its operating system competes with other operating system from Google, Apple, etc. This new interface, however, is meant for all types of PCs.
It is a refreshing change from the Windows operating system that Microsoft Operating system has been using for decades. Michael Angiulo, corporate vice president of Windows planning, hardware and ecosystem unveiled the new operating system saying that as this application comes quickly to life, Windows will fade to the background.
According to Microsoft Operating system, Windows will continue to be available and this operating system will be compatible with all versions of Windows. On devices having touch screen, this interface can simply be controlled by using swipe gestures. In a conference called Build that will take place in Anaheim in September, Microsoft will train developers about the operating system.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study