Sony is saying that by the end of this week it will be bringing to the stores the rest of its PlayStation Network service and would include the like of PlayStation Store.
Information was revealed when the company posted its blog on PlayStation. com late Monday where it said that all its PSN functionality are going to help its customers in Americas, Europe, and some Asian countries. Exception would be Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea.
Some of the service that will be applied will be that including the previously downloaded movies and play online. They went offline soon after being launched in April. Also, Sony was forced to completely shut down its gaming and entertainment network soon after massive security breach was seen. In it close to 100 million customers were affected as their personal data was exposed.
Said Sony Executive Deputy Vice President Kazuo Hirai that additional testing’s have been conducted and only after complete satisfaction was the clearance certificate was given. He also added that the company is quite appreciative of the patience and support that has been shown by the customers.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study