Through a court order, Samsung Electronics Co. is now forcing Apple Inc. to showcase to it the models of iPhone and iPad that are under development. It has demanded the information saying that it was to defend its products from getting copied by Apple.
Samsung has called forward for the next generation of iPhone and iPad to be shown, which are going to be known as iPhone 5 and iPad 3. The case file documents have been filed by Suwon, South Korea-based Samsung in San Jose, California, federal court. And the time given to Apple is till June 13.
No comments on the same have been made by Apple. One must keep in mind that the request filed by Samsung is just a part of the legal dispute that began between the two companies in April. At that time, the accuser was Apple.
As of now, it seems most probable that Apple will go ahead and seek court order from barring Samsung from selling any future products till the time they are able to compare their products. The ongoing case is going on in Northern District of California (San Jose).
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm
- Women in their 40s without children have increased in number to double
- GMC survey discovers trainee doctors get bullied
- Search for hips, knees and cataract operations