Through a court order, Samsung Electronics Co. is now forcing Apple Inc. to showcase to it the models of iPhone and iPad that are under development. It has demanded the information saying that it was to defend its products from getting copied by Apple.
Samsung has called forward for the next generation of iPhone and iPad to be shown, which are going to be known as iPhone 5 and iPad 3. The case file documents have been filed by Suwon, South Korea-based Samsung in San Jose, California, federal court. And the time given to Apple is till June 13.
No comments on the same have been made by Apple. One must keep in mind that the request filed by Samsung is just a part of the legal dispute that began between the two companies in April. At that time, the accuser was Apple.
As of now, it seems most probable that Apple will go ahead and seek court order from barring Samsung from selling any future products till the time they are able to compare their products. The ongoing case is going on in Northern District of California (San Jose).
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study