Annie Jacobsen will be providing the world with an authentic insider’s insight for the first time ever into the past of the most mysterious military base of United States in her latest book ‘AREA 51: An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base’ which is set to hit the bookstores on the 17th of this month.
She has put together the dialogues with about 74 people related to the base including pilots, researchers, engineers, scientist etc in her book which for the very first depicts in its truest sense the incidents that took place in the Nevada Desert. This book is said to be the first of its kind giving a detailed description of all the events starting from the nuclear test to the creation of the most guarded and confidential supersonic jets meant for dealing with global terrorism.
A similar work had been attempted at in about 2008-2009 by Jacobsen who was then an editor with the Los Angeles Times Magazine wherein she had enumerated the discussions with the workforce at Area 51 but sadly enough a large part of her work was seized and held classified by the CIA.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study