As per the internal documents that have come to media, Motorola's Droid X2 is going to be launched by May 26. It is going to be part of Motorola's Droid X2, which is one of Verizon's most popular Android phones.
It has also been said that Droid X2 is going to be available by direct fulfillment which would be starting from May 19, as was reported by Android Central and Droid-Life. However, no word as to how much price is going to be charged for the phone has been told by them.
Original Droid X was launched in July 2010 and was an instant hit. At that time, the sales figure were not available but it must have been quite a relief as it has been ranked as the best-seller during Cyber Monday.
Since then, 10 months have passed and now it’s not high to expect that Droid X2 is going to deliver the much needed boost with the help of its 1 GHz Tegra 2 dual-core processor, a qHD display with 960-by-540 resolution, and HDMI mirror mode.
But considering that nothing quite blockbuster has been revealed, nothing much is to look up to.
- Breast Cancer Drug to Better the Plight of Women at High Risk
- Need to Better Plight of so many Children Living with Cancer in UK
- Bond Consumed Way Above Recommended Level of Safe Drinking
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton