While until recently it was being said that HTC flyer would be launched in U. S., latest info is that it will now also be released in Canada along with the launch in US. This is available on the official website of Canada’s HTC Sense.
While Best Buy and probably T-mobile will be introducing it in US, Telus is rumored to be launching the same in Canada. Though this Flyer is going to operate on Android Gingerbread, HTC has assured that very soon it will be also launching an advanced version namely the Android Honeycomb. The features of the Flyer include a display of 7 inch, 5MP rear camera along with a 1.3MP front camera, 1 GB RAM and also a single core-processor of
The most fascinating aspect is said to be that the Flyer will supposedly run with a 4G speed on LTE system and will be the first if its kind to be launched by HTC. The single core-processor has brought a few criticisms for the Flyer apart for being expensive. But the upcoming Puccini is expected address these problems and will hopefully be available at a more reasonable price.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study