On Monday Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT) has revealed the release candidate for its Windows Thin PC software. Moreover it has been planning to release the final version to manufacturing by the end of June as stated by the company.
Karri Alexion-Tiernan, director of product management for Microsoft Desktop Virtualization has said in a blog post on Monday that the WinTPC Technology Preview program has been signed up by more than 12,000 customers and partners.
Microsoft says that this program is a small-footprint, locked down version of Windows 7. The Windows Thin PC (WinTPC) is a program which can be used by the organizations for their existing desktop and notebook PCs. This is because of by using the thin clients the old PCs will be renovated to the new desktop.
Moreover it is also liked by the customers particularly in cases where their existing PC have very less free disk space as said by Alexion-Tiernan. Moreover the customers can use WinTPC thin clients easily, for better management and deployment they can contact the System Center. And those who don’t like the new system can switch to their ordinary PCs.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis