As social media gets more and more wide and complex, there are thousands of posts, photos and also video those are getting uploaded everyday. And out of the whole lot of information that is uploaded there only some of the information is worth using.
But since it quite difficult to do the same, it is like looking for needle in a haystack. So, to solve the problem a new Web start-up has come which is called Storify. It has just opened its beta version and main work of the same is going to help in collecting and filtering information. It allows in putting together public content collected from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flikr besides other social-media sites so that a college can be created.
Storify has managed to receive investment worth $2 million from Khosla Ventures. Said Burt Herman, a Storify founder and longtime reporter for the AP that now a days there are so many real-time streams so Storify helps out in sailing through the ocean and on the way collecting, amplifying whatever one needs to find out.
Many of the reporters are testing the beta version just now.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat