The Korean electronics giant, Samsung has kept its words and taken up a fight against the lawsuit that was filed by Apple. It had said that the firm was copying the looks of iPhone and iPad besides filing various patent infringement lawsuits against the US Company. These lawsuits were filed in Germany.
Samsung revealed today that it has in return filed a suit against Apple where it has questioned its various patents related to cell phone transmission technologies. The Wall Street Journal, which came out with the first report also stated that although these are not directly hitting on the Apple's cases, it has certainly come up as a counter to it.
In its company statement they said that Samsung was coming with legal action against Apple since it was fighting hard to save the intellectual property of the company and also wanted to ensure that proper actions are taken in this regard.
As per the spokesperson of the company all the suit filed by Samsung were related to the transmission and optimization of the reduction of power in data transmission. Also considered was the 3G technology.
- Shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham talks about Ongoing Problems in NHS
- Restraint Technique on Mental Health Patients Risks Their Lives
- Antibiotics Before A year Increases Baby’s Chances of Developing Eczema by 40%
- NHS Bureaucracy Supports Secrecy Instead of Addressing Problems
- NHS Boss Dons a Superman Costume to Promote Workout