As per the CEO of research firm, Forrester, George Colony Apple will soon be able to overtake IBM and HP. And this has been able to happen because of its robust growth.
While talking to Bloomber, he said that Apple is going to be bigger that IBM next year and the year later they will surpass HP too.
George also predicted that eventually Apple is going to be able to earn close to $200 billion as revenue and its post sales growth will be rising by 50 per cent in the next 2 years time. This kind of demand will be fueled by that for iPad.
But, on the other hand he also warned that departure of CEO Steve Jobs will be making the things worse for Apple. And if that happens in the next two years time, as predicted, then the matters will worsen given the fact that they are going to add new products to the list.
Whatever the case, Apple has continued to rule the mindshare in case of tablets and also mobile devices. While there has been no official figure as to what the sales figures are for its iPad2; there are analysts who believe that it is going to be between 500,000 to 600,000 units.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients