Rightmove, the British property website which is also the largest in the country, has entered into an agreement with BT to check out the potential Internet speed of the millions of homes. These are the ones that are listed on the website at one time.
The report first came out in the Telegraph, but the company has denied that it has entered into o any such agreement with the BT or any other telecos. But, Telegraph has claimed that a source told them that Rightmove is going to add potential ADSL speeds.
These would be done along with other specifications that the house mentions like bedrooms and garages.
Not only that, the report has also mentioned that they will be providing 40 megabit/s BT Infinity service with the use of BT's new fibre-based system.
However, ISPreview has said that just by looking at the database of BT it is quite difficult to tell the whole story and what is it planning to do. This also means that BT has even failed in connecting to rival information sites like ISP Virgin Media.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism