Two android-powered phones from the stable of Samsung are going to be sold by 3 from the next month itself. These are the Galaxy Mini and the Galaxy Pro brands.
Out of the two, while Samsung Galaxy Mini is on the affordable side of the two and has got a 3.14 inch capacitive touchscreen along with a 600MHz processor and 3 megapixel camera. Not only that, the phone also comes with
2GB memory that can be expanded further and runs Froyo.
That is not all, 3 will be coming up with two very snazzy colors. And the colors that they are going to use would include black, green and silver. As for Galaxy pro, it is going to have a 2.8 inch display and a QWERTY keypad. Memory will be 2 G and a slightly nippier 800MHz processor is also going to be present.
Said Sylvia Chind, Head of Branded Devices at 3 that Samsung has began this year with a boom and has become a strong contender in the smartphone market. That is the reason why 3 is so excited about adding them in its list of deliveries.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study