South Korean Electronics giant, Samsung might unveil a 8.9-inch tablet computer at an event on March 22 in Orlando, indicated the press invite and earlier reports.
The company sent out invites with an obvious image of a tablet with the words, "What's your TAB life?" and then the number - "78910", written over it. Some speculate that the number could be indicative of the versions as the company has already selling a 7-inch and showcased a 10.1 in. version of the Galaxy Tab last month, on the two ends, it will now launch a new 8.9 inch model in the middle.
Reports about a 8.9-inch Galaxy Tab model first appeared at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month and since there have been speculation on the internet.
According to the invitation, J K Shin, Samsung's president of mobile communications, will reveal the "secret behind 78910" at the Samung Mobile Unpacked 2011 event scheduled to take place at the CTIA conference on March
The invitation read, "Come discover what the buzz is all about and join us on our journey as we experience a world of endless technological possibility. We'll unveil our latest mobile products and innovations and explore the exciting new consumer lifestyles they make possible."
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn