It is clear now that Carphone Warehouse is going to work the distributor or will be offering Motorola's Xoom tablet device. They are going to opt for it once the device comes out in the market this summer season.
The UK retailer said that it will be having exclusive rights for offering the device that will gave 3G version of Android 3.0 Honeycomb device from April 2011.
But there is also news that Currys and PC World are also going to stock the device but only the Wi-Fi version of it. Besides that, no other details about the any other carrier tie-up or possible talks are in the news as of now.
But, if one considers the statement passed by Motorola Mobility CEO Sanjay Jha then he said that the device is going to be available for $799 from Verizon Wireless.
The analysts are saying that price of the device is going to decided how a selected few Android fans want it to be. So, as per them, it makes better sense to go for selected few rather than trying for mass appeal.
- Survival Rates for Breast, Prostate and Bowel Cancer will improve by 2020
- Rise in Number of Survivors Over 85 Years in England, Wales
- Dr. Foster Hospital Guide Finds Rise in Mortality Rate in Hospitals
- 22-yr-old spots glowing eel-like creature in UK
- Wife needs more time to decide if she wants to go ahead with a pregnancy using her dead husbands’ frozen sperm