It is clear now that Carphone Warehouse is going to work the distributor or will be offering Motorola's Xoom tablet device. They are going to opt for it once the device comes out in the market this summer season.
The UK retailer said that it will be having exclusive rights for offering the device that will gave 3G version of Android 3.0 Honeycomb device from April 2011.
But there is also news that Currys and PC World are also going to stock the device but only the Wi-Fi version of it. Besides that, no other details about the any other carrier tie-up or possible talks are in the news as of now.
But, if one considers the statement passed by Motorola Mobility CEO Sanjay Jha then he said that the device is going to be available for $799 from Verizon Wireless.
The analysts are saying that price of the device is going to decided how a selected few Android fans want it to be. So, as per them, it makes better sense to go for selected few rather than trying for mass appeal.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat