Genes are not the only link between the relatives, but it has also been proved that they are the link between narcolepsy and flu vaccine.
The scientists who found out the link were also able to find that the ones who have been given the H1N1 vaccine are the ones who are at higher risk when it comes to narcolepsy.
The WHO has also shown that excess cases of people suffering from narcolepsy have been found in the ones who have one particular gene in them. This is a disease where people suddenly fall asleep.
Figures have shown that there has been a rise in the number of children and adolescents suffering from the countries in all the 12 countries. These are mostly the kids who are from the batch that received swine flu vaccine in 2009. Most of the cases are found in Sweden and Finland. Some 60 cases were found in the latter country.
The result about the same was issued by the Finland's National Institute of Health and Welfare. The analysis was done taking the cases between 2006 and 2010.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study