A changed price list of new Jetta has been announced by the automaker Volkswagen. The Tsi petrol car with 1.4 liter engine is now going to cost the customers starting from £16,960. At this price it is lesser than VW Golf.
The other option present for the car buyers will be that Vetta will be available in both diesel and petrol. Capacity of diesel is going to be TDI engine (104bhp 1.4-litre or 138bhp 2.0-litre), while for that in case of petrol it would be (1.4- litre TSI with 120bhp or 158bhp).
The automaker also announced that order bookings are open from now on and the delivery of the same would begin from May. For the basic price for the entry level S-model will be for 120bhp 1.4-litre TSI turbo petrol engine. Higher trims are going to be called SE and Sport.
In case of diesel the basic model will have 2.0 TDI with the specifications mentioned above.
What is going to be used in these cars are the BlueMotion Technology, and are said to be quite environment-friendly because they have the lowest CO2 emissions at present.
- Rise in Complaints and Complication for Social Workers by Cap on care Expenditure
- GPs’ Chief inspector to be Appointed Soon
- Babies Sharing Beds with Parents Under Threat of Cot deaths
- Londoners Protest against NHS Privatization
- Women Participate in Race for Life Event to Raise Money for Cancer Patients