Apple's new TV ad "Two is better than one" is praising both AT&T and Verizon as both are now providing network to the iPhone. The Apple iPhone has recently been made available on AT&T's rival network provider Verizon. Earlier, AT&T had the exclusive rights to sell the iPhone.
Apple's new ad demonstrates two iPhones next to each other performing exactly the same tasks at exactly the same time, to give the impression that the two network providers are equal.
Earlier, things were not like that. When Apple was not a partner of Verizon, one of Apple's TV ads focused on the fact that AT&T allowed users to make a call and access to the Internet simultaneously. In the end, the ad used to ask the viewer if his/her carrier could do the same. Indirectly, the concerned ad was indicating towards Verizon's inability to do that.
Previously, Verizon had also left no stone unturned to mock at Apple's iPhones. After the launch of the newest version of iPhone, the iPhone 4, Verizon had made fun of Apple's iPhone 4 antenna woes.
Meanwhile reports are emerging that Apple could announce its iPhone for other carriers also. Apple decided to end AT&T's exclusivity over iPhones in wake of increasing number of complaints against AT&T's poor network service.
- Gentle Electrical Stimulation May Help in Improving Maths Skills
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism