Apple has announced the top paid as well as free iOS applications of all times. Social-networking site Facebook application topped the list of free iPhone applications of all times.
Facebook was followed by Pandora Radio. Google Mobile App grabbed the third spot, while Shazam, Movies by Flixster, the Weather Channel emerged at third, fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
Google Earth, Bump, Skype and Paper Toss were also among the top ten applications of all times.
The list of paid iPhone applications of all times was topped by Doodle Jump, an application that allowed players to guide a rocket on a journey.
Music game Tap Tap Revenge 3 emerged at the second position, while Pocket God, Angry Birds, Tap Tap revenge 2.6 secured third, fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
The list of paid iPhone applications also included Bejeweled 2+Blitz, Traffic Rush, Tap Tap Revenue Classic, App box Pro Alarm and flight control.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study