Apple has announced the top paid as well as free iOS applications of all times. Social-networking site Facebook application topped the list of free iPhone applications of all times.
Facebook was followed by Pandora Radio. Google Mobile App grabbed the third spot, while Shazam, Movies by Flixster, the Weather Channel emerged at third, fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
Google Earth, Bump, Skype and Paper Toss were also among the top ten applications of all times.
The list of paid iPhone applications of all times was topped by Doodle Jump, an application that allowed players to guide a rocket on a journey.
Music game Tap Tap Revenge 3 emerged at the second position, while Pocket God, Angry Birds, Tap Tap revenge 2.6 secured third, fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
The list of paid iPhone applications also included Bejeweled 2+Blitz, Traffic Rush, Tap Tap Revenue Classic, App box Pro Alarm and flight control.
- Mutated BRCA1 Gene Increases Breast Cancer Risk
- Research Finds Huge Increase in Type-2 Diabetes, Under-40 Hardest Hit
- Step Forward in IVF Treatment in 30 Can Mount up Baby Production Three-times
- David Cameron Blamed for ‘Scaremongering’ Over Health Tourism
- Get a 3D Image Using a Single Pixel without a Digital Camera