Apple has announced the top paid as well as free iOS applications of all times. Social-networking site Facebook application topped the list of free iPhone applications of all times.
Facebook was followed by Pandora Radio. Google Mobile App grabbed the third spot, while Shazam, Movies by Flixster, the Weather Channel emerged at third, fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
Google Earth, Bump, Skype and Paper Toss were also among the top ten applications of all times.
The list of paid iPhone applications of all times was topped by Doodle Jump, an application that allowed players to guide a rocket on a journey.
Music game Tap Tap Revenge 3 emerged at the second position, while Pocket God, Angry Birds, Tap Tap revenge 2.6 secured third, fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
The list of paid iPhone applications also included Bejeweled 2+Blitz, Traffic Rush, Tap Tap Revenue Classic, App box Pro Alarm and flight control.
- Cancer charity committee looks for volunteers
- Collapse of non-emergency NHS phoneline leads to doubling of cost to Bolton
- Brit soldier first in UK to receive mind-controlled prosthetic limb
- Since Asperger revelation, Susan Boyle performs on Loose Women for the
- Gerard Butler’s appeal against five-year ban