British celebrity Jonathan Ross will host Nintendo's 3DS hand-held game console press event on 19th of January 2011 in Amsterdam.
TV presenter and media personality Jonathan Ross used social networking platform Twitter to praise game console's 3-dimentinal technology.
Mr. Ross said that he had an opportunity to try Nintendo's upcoming 3DS. Twitting on the topic, he said, "What i can say about 3DS is that the 3D is far better than I would have thought possible without glasses."
He added that the driving and shooting games were seemed to benefit the most from the 3D technology.
Earlier, Nintendo's president Satoru Iwata warned that its 3DS was not suitable for children less than 6 years of age as it could hurt their eyesight. But, later he defended the 3DS claiming that the health-related warning on the 3DS was just meant to be a precautionary measure to inform potential customers.
The Nintendo 3DS will hit Japanese store shelves in February, and will arrive in America, Europe and Australia a month later in March.
Nintendo is expected to announce the European release date and price of the 3DS in the press event on Wednesday.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study