Tonight finally even as the harmony is regularly the order of the present day on the Christmas Eve in China hundreds of partygoers rejoiced the grand day in different way.
A classic pillow fight to rock n' roll music attracted lot more than 600 fun-seeking young group located in the Mao Livehouse club which is in Shanghai yesterday.
The function was planned via a party website that is having more than 150,000 members, and the fee for the entrance varied from 27 to 58 U. S. Dollars.
The planner of the party stated out that pillow fighting is arousing as most well known in China as a method to ease the stress.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study