Popular gaming sites are heading for holidays and posting greetings to their readers after a year packed with significant developments in the gaming industry.
Among some of the headlines in the industry included game developer Activision storming the Infinity Ward offices and sacking its co-bosses, surprise launch of the Nintendo 3DS and even Alan Titchmarsh and co targeting the editor of popular portal, CVG Mr. Tim Ingham.
The readers have also increased participation on several portals with comments ranging from discussion on games to direct criticism at reviewers. The portals will keep a close look at new releases and will resume regular operations early January.
The new releases lied for next year includes Nintendo and probably Sony's new handheld gadget. In the overall electronics industry, the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show in January will be a major platform for the launch of latest gadgets and technologies.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study