A recently carried out study by YouGov found that 17 per cent of Apple iPad owners have more than one tablet in their household.
Out of the total 802 tablet device owners, 37 per cent said a single tablet would not suffice as their partner or children frequently use it.
The research also claimed that 70 per cent of Ipad owners were planning to buy another Ipad. But, around a third of iPad owners were planning to have something else. Most probably, something that features a USB port and plays Flash.
Among all tablet users, around fifth of respondents (18 per cent) mulling over plans to purchase another device.
More than 50 per cent of the tablet buyers said that they had plans to purchase an iPad. Thirty-fife per cent of respondents said they wanted Kindle, while 12 per cent they would go for Sony's e-reader.
The tablet market is getting hotter as more and more tech firm are launching there tablet devices. Recently, RIM introduced its BlackBerry PlayBook, while Samsung launched its Galaxy Tab.
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
- People Shorter in height May be Short of Intellect too: Study