University student Chong Wai Mun from Kuala Lumpur camped for around thirty hours at Sunway Pyramid to grab the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 smartphone for merely RM8.
Chong Wai Mun was the first in the queue that comprised a total of fifty Sony Ericsson Malaysia fans.
After grabibing the phone for RM8, Chong said, "We decided to come here early as we thought it would be a fun idea to camp out overnight to purchase the Xperia X8 at such an attractive price."
But, only the first eight customers in the queue were lucky enough to purchase the smartphone for RM8. The next eight customers got the smartphone for RM88.
The remaining customers in the queue got 50 per cent off the regular price of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8.
Two customers in the queue, Tang Chee Meng and Tan She Yong, travelled from Malacca to grab the phone at such as attractive price.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 smartphone's features include a 3-inch capacitive touch-screen that offers a resolution of 320 by 480 pixels, virtual QWERTY keyboard and a 3.2-megapixel photo snapper.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn