Developer Bethesda confirmed "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim", the sequel to the Elder Scrolls series. The highly anticipated sequel was confirmed at the 2010 Spike TV Video Game Awards in Los Angeles.
The teaser trailer for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was narrated at the 2010 Spike VGAs by well-known actor Max von Sydow. A series of wall relief sculptures of warriors and the head of a black dragon were shown to visitors, instead of gameplay footage.
The potential game is named after a cold and mountainous region, called Skyrim, where the first human settlements are believed to have founded.
The Elder Scrolls video games have remained similar since the launch of Arena in 1994, so expect are expecting Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim also to be the same, but better. According to the developer's claims, the new game would use an all-new graphics engine that is claimed to be fantastic.
The trailer for Elder Scrolls V mentioned 11th of November 2011 as the release date.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat