Google has reportedly been offering its new Nexus S smartphone for free on micro-blogging site Twitter. The company is asking competitors to write a haiku about why they should be the winner of the smartphone.
Interested people from all over the world can participate and there does not seem to be any limitations on the number of entries. Competitors have until 16th of December to try their luck.
Manufactured by electronics giant Samsung, the Nexus S is the first handset running the latest version of Google Android, codenamed Gingerbread.
Gingerbread allows users to copy and paste in the same manner as they can do on computers. Thus users can save time by just copying a text and pasting it on the desired location.
The Nexus S come equipped with a 4-inch WVGA molded display that is protected with anti-fingerprint coating. Black body, green screen colour and improved on-screen keyboard that allows multi-touch support make the new smartphone really smart.
The device also features a five-megapixel photo-snapper, a front facing camera for video chat and on-board memory of 16GB. Social network integration, video & image editor, digital compass, Word, PowerPoint and PDF are some of the other striking features of the Nexus S.
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat
- $10 Urine Test is Twice as Accurate as Existing Tests for Prostate Cancer Diagnosis