Sony has come up with Alpha 450 DSLR camera, featuring a 2.7in LCD screen and extended battery life.
Alpha 450 features 14.2 mega pixel, ISO sensitivity all the way down to 12,800 and powerful Bionz image processing engine that delivers high-quality imaging even in low light conditions without flash.
In addition, Sony’s new camera, which weighs around 520 grams, offers up to 7 frames a second continuous shooting and Manual Focus Check Live View.
The company hasn’t disclosed the exact price for the Alpha 450, but the camera is expected to be priced below $1,000.
Sony has plans to start offering Alpha 450 from February.
- Lydia, First Great White Shark Known to Swim from One Side of Atlantic to Other
- Robots to Walk Streets within 10 Years
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- South Yorkshire cottage has been crashed into by 40 cars over last 14 years
- Doctors to Reconstruct People's Faces with Stem Cells from their Fat