An increasing number of Facebook users are replacing their profile pictures with images from their favorite childhood cartoons.
Characters from the animated world are marching into Facebook as a campaign has been encouraging users of the social networking site to do so in order to fight against child abuse.
The campaign, Facebook cartoon profile picture, started from Greece in mid-November and received around 90,000 fans in merely one day. More and more Facebook users from all around the globe are participating in the campaign which is growing and spreading across popular networking platform quickly.
Nobody knows who started this campaign. Some sources suggest that British charity NSPCC started the campaign to raise awareness regarding worldwide violence against children & child abuse, but the charity group refuse to take responsibility for the campaign. However, it welcomed the move.
How the campaign will be able to fight against child abuse is yet to be seen.
- Inquest into Death of Dylan Crean, 3, Finds Communication Failings between Agencies
- Denise Welch Shares Her Experience during Fight against Depression
- Toy Car Helps 16-Year-Old Girl Recover of Paralysis
- Lack of Support Makes Carers in Scotland Fail in Relationships
- Vodafone pays no corporation tax in UK for second consecutive year, despite earning over £5bn